Wednesday 4 September 2024

Planning task 5: Mock up of covers 1 and 2

 




In the front covers of the mock-ups, I have attempted to create the best vision of what I’m willing to produce for my covers. Both covers reflect the idea of the magazine, such as hip-hop lifestyle, stereotypical view of it, and maybe debatable view of the second cover where you can see two females that are the face of hip hop industry. I tended to represent how hip-hop looks like in two different ways, by using two different genders, ethnicities, classes and subgenres. How does it differ and the impact of it. In combination with the media language on the covers, it can help to create a best image of how it should look like.  

Images differs with their locations, set out, colour and meaning so it can better present the diversity of this genre.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning Task 8: Photography Planning

  For my photos that I intend to use as main images for my magazine B-people will differ from one another and will create different vibes. ...